Followers

Friday 3 October 2014

Jacqui' Inspiration 3rd October

I made a man's card again woo hoo i'm on a roll lol


Hi there Guys, Gals & fb pals It's my turn to inspire you today so i've made a man's card (as you can see by the pic & my little celebration statement) lol.  This is actually the 2nd male card i've made recently and as I don't do men's card (like quite a few of you i'm told) so  i'm pretty chuffed with myself lol. Anyway for this card I used the Black & White Essentials Collection from the Must Have Basic Digi Sets.  I used 3 of the papers and the frame also comes in the collection & i've used it too.  I used 1 paper for the back ground then cut 2 others in strips & I matted all of them with black.  I cut out my frame added the motorbike a Tonic die sentiment & a few cogs & although you can't see it here I actually added a little glitter to the frame & cogs centres.  So I hope I really have inspired you and look forward to seeing your creations in our challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.