Followers

Sunday 23 February 2014

Inspirational Post by Kym - February 2014

It is Kym here and today it is my turn to show you an inspirational project for the Bearly Mine Inspiration and Challenge Blog.
When I consider buying papers/images I need to make sure that I can make good use out of them. A lot of seasonal papers are just that and you really can't do a lot with them at other times. What I like with Donna's papers is that she has seasonal images but then also puts in the sets more generic papers. 


For my card I have used the Bearly Mine Design set called "Love Dreams". This is a love themed set so suitable for weddings, anniversaries, Valentine's Day or whenever you want to show someone some love. As you can see from my card I have used the more generic papers in the pack for this cute little girly birthday card so this makes this set a wonderful bargain at £4.50 for 27 digital papers as they can be used all year round.

The image I have used is a Lili of the Valley (LOTV) die-cut image which I have had for a number of years now and needs to be made into a card. I have used various dies to add some shape and dimension to the card and I have used a new die that I won in some candy from the wonderful Debby (I think you might just see this often!!). I have die-cut some Tim Holtz flowers out of a book and coloured with Sandstone and Burgundy Promarkers to match the colour scheme. The card has been finished off with some washi tape, brads (for the centre of the flowers), Craftwork Cards die-cut sentiment and some gems.

I hope you have enjoyed my little inspirational post.

Keep popping back to see more inspiration from the Bearlymine Girls


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kym, so cute..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card Kym and what a gorgeous image coloured so beautifully to match the papers which are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely creation Kym. Gorgeous colours and awesome layout.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kym! Big hugs, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie. I love these flowers too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.